Sunday 1 January 2012

NEW Avon superSHOCK Gel Eyeliner shades & Shine Attract Lipstick

Hello lovelies,

I hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas and New Years! I just wanted to write a short post to let you know about two new products arriving with Avon in the new year that are particularly exciting for me.

Firstly, I'm sure you are all already aware of Avon's superSHOCK Gel Eyeliner as it's proved to be popular among the beauty blogging and Youtube communities. The reason for this is the fact it is so extremely pigmented and the staying power is hard to rival.. and thanks to that Avon are about to release two new shades alongside the current black and silver shades. Here are a few pictures for you :)
Top to bottom: Golden Fawn (NEW) / Blackberry (NEW) / Silver / Black
If you're interested in buying these they will be available in Brochure 04 at a discounted price of £3.00. To find an Avon representative near you or to purchase online, go to Avon's online shop where they will soon become available.

Secondly I was able to get my mitts on a brand new lip product featured in Brochure 03 at an introductory price of £5.00 (check the link above if you fancy!). Shine Attract Lipstick is a pretty unique product - instead of a regular lipstick formula, this product has a "dual formula" where the colour is surrounded by a hydrating gel. I was quite sceptical about this as I thought it would apply unevenly but I have been pleasantly surprised. As someone who often struggles with getting perfect definition when using lipsticks, these has been a breeze as it initially applies sheer with the option to build up colour. I have been wearing it by applying directly from the tube and using my finger to spread the colour - almost like a lip stain. The gel is soothing too and leaves a lovely shine. Needless to say I am a big fan! There are ten available shades but here are three sneak peeks..

Top to bottom - Rose Bouquet / Orchid / Cherry Pie
If you want to see one of these used in action, I noticed Sam from Pixiwoo using Shine Attract in the shade 'Guava' in her fab new Tulisa tutorial here.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope this post was a little insightful into some new goodies to look out for. 
Collette xxx

 For more Avon reviews, check out my other blog -  Confessions of an Avon Rep! :)

6 comments:

  1. I loooove the super shock eyeliners!
    -x
    http://www.makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, they are the best eyeliners I've ever come across! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I haven't got around to purchasing an of the supershock eyeliners yet!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that lipstick looks really interesting, I would love to try it! And the eyeliners as well... Avon is really underrated! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the eyeliners . I've never seen these lipsticks before. I want to try that too !! I agree Avon is underrated

    ReplyDelete